Welcome to the Verbum support center. Use the search bar to find help or browse topics by category.
New to Verbum? Start Here
- New Features and Tools in Verbum 9
- Install Verbum
- 1. Get Oriented in Verbum
- 2. How to Read Your Bible in Verbum
- 3. How to Read Your Bible and a Commentary Together
- 4. Use Verbum to Highlight Text and Take Notes
Get Started with Verbum
- Verbum 360 Training
- Bible Book Abbreviations
- Change the User Interface Language
- Go Box Commands
- Hebrew and Greek Input Options
Navigation and Customization
- File Vault
- Dark Mode
- What are Verbum Notifications?
- How do I change the fonts or font sizes in Verbum?
- Quick Study from the Go Box
- How Do I Switch Accounts in Verbum?
Notes and Highlights
- Context Menu
- Study the Faith with the Liturgy of Hours
- Equivalent Resources
- Hide Resources
- How can I watch Mobile Ed content offline?
- How do I create links to content in Verbum?
- Charts Tool
- How do I use Search Operators?
- Basic Search
- Bible Search
- Clause Search
- Greek Syntax Search
- Docs Menu
- Reading Plans
- Create, Organize, and Export Clippings
- Import Bibleworks Notes into Verbum
- Morph Query
- Commentaries Guide Section
- Counseling Guide
- Bible Word Study (English)
- Bible Word Study (Greek)
- Cross References Guide Section
- Exegetical Guide
Tools: ContentSee all »
Tools: ReferenceSee all »
- Bible Books Explorer
- An Empty Tomb Interactive
- Ancient Inscriptions Interactive
- Bible Outline Browser Interactive
- Canon Comparison Interactive
- Commandments of the Law Interactive
Verbum Mobile App
- Get Started with the Verbum Mobile App
- How Do I Log Out of the Verbum Mobile App?
- Verbum Mobile - Access Your Mobile Education Content
- Verbum Mobile - Bible Word Study
- Verbum Mobile - Change Your View Settings
- Verbum Mobile - Clippings