Welcome to the Verbum support center. Use the search bar to find help or browse topics by category.
New to Verbum? Start Here
- Verbum 360 Training
- New Features and Tools in Verbum 9
- Install Verbum
- 1. Get Oriented in Verbum
- 2. How to Read Your Bible in Verbum
- 3. How to Read Your Bible and a Commentary Together
Navigation and Customization
- Dark Mode
- What are Verbum Notifications?
- How do I change the fonts or font sizes in Verbum?
- Quick Study from the Go Box
- How Do I Switch Accounts in Verbum?
- Prioritize Resources
Notes and Highlights
- Notes Tool
- How can I journal with Verbum Notes?
- How Do I . . . with Notes and Highlights?
- How do I add and manage note anchors?
- Notes FAQ
- Docs Menu
- File Vault
- Reading Plans
- Create a Visual Filter
- Create, Organize, and Export Clippings
- Commentaries Guide Section
- Counseling Guide
- Bible Word Study
- Cross References Guide Section
- Exegetical Guide
- Guide Notes
- Context Menu
- Study the Faith with the Liturgy of Hours
- Ambiguities in Bible Morphology
- Equivalent Resources
- Export Your Library to a Spreadsheet
- Hide Resources
- Charts Tool
- How do I use Search Operators?
- Basic Search
- Bible Search
- Clause Search
- Greek Syntax Search
Homily Preparation and Management
Tools: ReferenceSee all »
Verbum Mobile App
- Get Started with the Verbum Mobile App
- How Do I Log Out of the Verbum Mobile App?
- Verbum Mobile - Access Your Mobile Education Content
- Verbum Mobile - Appearance Settings
- Verbum Mobile - Bible Word Study
- Verbum Mobile - Change Your View Settings
- Bible Books Explorer
- An Empty Tomb Interactive
- Ancient Inscriptions Interactive
- Bible Outline Browser Interactive
- Canon Comparison Interactive
- Commandments of the Law Interactive