Welcome to the Verbum support center. Use the search bar to find help or browse topics by category.
New to Verbum? Start Here
- New Features and Tools in Verbum 9
- 1. Get Oriented in Verbum
- 2. How to Read Your Bible in Verbum
- 3. How to Read Your Bible and a Commentary Together
- 4. Use Verbum to Highlight Text and Take Notes
- 5. Study a Word in Verbum
Get Started with Verbum
- Bible Book Abbreviations
- Change the User Interface Language
- Go Box Commands
- Hebrew and Greek Input Options
- Home Page
Navigation and Customization
Notes and Highlights
- Context Menu
- Equivalent Resources
- Hide Resources
- How do I create links to content in Verbum?
- How do I get the free book of the month?
- How Do I Use Commentaries in Verbum?
- Charts Tool
- How do I use Search Operators?
- Basic Search
- Bible Search
- Clause Search
- How do I search for Theological Topics?
- Docs Menu
- Reading Plans
- Create, Organize, and Export Clippings
- Import Bibleworks Notes into Verbum
- Morph Query
- Commentaries Guide Section
- Counseling Guide
- Bible Word Study (English)
- Bible Word Study (Greek)
- Cross References Guide Section
- Exegetical Guide
Tools: ContentSee all »
Tools: ReferenceSee all »
- Bible Books Explorer
- Psalms Explorer Search
- Feasts and Sacrifices Interactive
- Exploring New Testament Manuscripts
- Canon Comparison Interactive
- How Do I Use Verbum to View a Synopsis of the Gospels?
Verbum Mobile App
- Verbum Mobile - Docs
- Verbum Mobile - Prayer Lists
- Verbum Mobile - Search
- Verbum Mobile - Clippings
- Verbum Mobile - Layouts
- Verbum Mobile - History