Linking tabs in the Verbum mobile app causes them to scroll in sync. This is helpful if you want to toggle between a Bible and study Bible or commentary. You can have multiple linked resources based on the layout you choose.
To link two or more tabs, follow these steps:
- Open one of the resources you’d like to link together.
- Tap the tabs icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the split tab icon in the bottom right corner to show a new resource below your open resource.
- Or tap the layouts icon to choose from eight layout templates.
- Tap the to select an additional resource.
- Link tabs by tapping the link icon under each resource title. Notice that you can create multiple linksets (A, B, and C). All resources linked to the A set, for example, will stay in sync across all panels.
- Tap Done in the top right corner. The tabs you’ve selected are now linked and will remain in sync as you read, scroll, and search your resources.
Set a resource to follow only, so that moving in one will move the other, but not the other way around. For example, link a commentary and Bible to Follow only so that navigating in your commentary won’t move your Bible.
- Follow the instructions above for linking a resource.
- Tap follow only.
Use Layouts and link sets together to have multiple resources all working together across panels on your mobile device. Click here to learn more about Layouts.