Verbum allows you to set the default Bible version that will appear when you click any Bible reference within the app or when you perform a search.
Skip ahead to:
Setting Your Preferred Bible
There are two ways to set your preferred Bible: through the Go box and through prioritized resources.
You can set your preferred Bible from the Go box by typing set preferred bible to followed by the translation's title or abbreviation.
It's that simple.
To set your preferred Bible:
- Open the Library by clicking the Library icon .
- Type the name or abbreviation of a Bible version in the Library search box.
- Right-click the Bible panel menu icon and select Prioritize this resource. This will open the Library’s prioritize pane.
- Drag your preferred Bible to the top of the Prefer these resources list. This prioritizes your selected Bible version over every other Bible version.
- Your preferred Bible will now be displayed any time Verbum opens a Bible passage.
Note: You can change your preferred Bible any time by following these same steps.
Verbum Help: Choose Preferred Bible