- Q: I already own the Verbum Desktop Application. What is the best way to install it?
- Q: I am missing a book or multiple books. How do I download them to my Verbum software?
- Q: I’m a new customer and recently ordered books from Faithlife. How do I get them?
- Q: I’m having a problem with my Verbum Bible Software. Where do I get help?
- Q: I’m still having problems with my Verbum Bible Software and the support articles aren’t addressing the problem.
- Q: Where can I learn how to utilize Verbum Bible Software to its full potential?
- Q: Is it possible to use Verbum on my Mobile Device?
- Q: What if I don't have an Apple or Android device?
- Q: I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- Q: I want to change information like the email associated with my account. How can I edit my profile?
- Q: Is there a place where I can talk about Verbum with other users, share tips and get help along the way?
- Q: What is the return policy for my purchases?
- Q: What are the actual download sizes for fresh installs of Verbum base packages?
A: You can find install instructions for Verbum Bible Software by signing into your Verbum.com account, and navigating to verbum.com/install. If you haven’t heard about our upgrade options for Verbum 10 you can see the packages available here.
A: Books that you purchase from Faithlife will download automatically when you open the application. If your order does not seem to do so please follow the instructions on our Missing Resources support article.
A: In addition to providing other types of content and services, Faithlife equips you with digital books as well as tools that greatly enhance those books. To benefit from these books and tools make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Verbum Bible software from verbum.com/install
A: The first place to look for help resolving any problem you may have with Verbum Bible Software is from the support page for the platform you have Verbum Bible Software installed to:
A: We have a thriving community in our forums that loves helping people with problems one may experience with Verbum Bible Software.
A: The Verbum Desktop application is a very large and expansive research tool. Click here to start finding out how to better leverage Verbum Bible Software for your studies.
And for more information, we have a myriad of sources for getting to know how to use Verbum better. You can first start at our general training page. We have Verbum 360 training as well as a range of other training tutorial and videos here.
A: Yes! We have mobile options available for iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc) and most Android devices.
A: If you don't have a compatible mobile device, try opening your device's browser to app.verbum.com.
A: If you know which email address you used to sign in, you can reset your password here.
Q: I want to change information like the email associated with my account. How can I edit my profile?
A: You can change your email and other account information here.
Q: Is there a place where I can talk about Verbum with other users, share tips and get help along the way?
A:Yes! We have a very active community in our forums, where you can chat with long-time "Power Users" and laymen alike.
A:We have a 30-day money-back-guarantee return period on all non-subscription products. Once your product is returned, we will process your refund within seven to ten business days. Any specific item may be returned only once for the lifetime of your account.Returns on subscription products are subject to our subscription auto-renew policy.
A: Verbum Base Packages download size varies depending on the package. You can estimate your download size using the approximations below.
Approximate Resource Download Size Per-Package:
- Starter 5.99 GB
- Bronze 7.89 GB
- Silver 8.71 GB
- Gold 9.98 GB
- Platinum 11.41 GB
- Diamond 13.29 GB
- Portfolio 14.79 GB
The download sizes above do not reflect the mobile apps. Verbum for mobile devices is cloud-based and only uses storage for the application and individual resources you may choose to download manually.