If you have an AliPay digital wallet, Faithlife makes it easy to purchase Verbum resources. This article explains how to use AliPay to checkout by scanning a QR code with your mobile device or by signing into your AliPay account on your computer. Please note that AliPayHK is not supported at this time.
Follow these steps to checkout with AliPay:
- After you have added your items to the shopping cart, click the Cart icon .
- Confirm the Order Summary reflects your selections.
- Click Next.
Note: AliPay cannot be used to service payment plans or pay for pre-pubs.
- Under Billing Methods, click Add/Edit.
- Click AliPay.
- Select New Billing Address.
- Complete the Billing Address form.
- Click Create.
Note: You will be prompted to provide your name and billing address the first time you check out using AliPay. Your information will automatically be available the next time you checkout with AliPay.
- Click Continue to AliPay.
Note: It may take a few minutes to be redirected to AliPay.
- From the Alipay page, scan the QR code with your phone. Or, you may sign in to your AliPay account to pay from your computer.
Note: Once you have scanned the QR code or entered your credentials, you will be redirected back to Verbum. It may take up to 10 mins for your order to process.
Once processing is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
For additional assistance completing your AliPay purchase, contact Chinese@faithlife.com.