All of the resources in your Verbum library are stored in the cloud and available via the Verbum mobile app. You can download individual resources if you’d like to make them available on your mobile device without wifi or a data connection.
Note: Alternatively, you can manage the resources on your mobile device from the Verbum desktop application.
Downloaded resources are no longer streamed from the cloud and will use up space on your device. The amount of space varies by resource.
You can download resources from:
Note: This article will explain how to download written resources for offline use. Get help downloading audio or video resources.
Download Resources from the Library
- Tap the Library icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Library.
- Find the books you want to download and tap the download icon next to each resource.
Alternatively, you can download several resources at once using the Select option.
- Tap Select in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap each resource you want to download.
- Tap the Panel Menu icon in the resource selection bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Download…
Note: You are limited to selecting 100 resources per batch. To uninstall any resource, tap the More options icon , and choose Remove download.
Download Resources from the Panel Menu
- With a resource open, tap the screen to display the app controls.
- Tap the panel menu icon and choose Book Info.
- Tap Download. The resource will download and install.
- Tap Done to return to your resource.
Note: To uninstall a resource, follow steps 1–2 above and then tap Remove in the Book Info pane.