Uninstall Verbum Bible on iOS
The Verbum Bible app no longer opens or crashes while performing an action.
Occasionally, the Verbum Bible App may become damaged or corrupted and need to be reinstalled. Follow the steps below to uninstall the app, then reinstall it from the installation page.
Note: you can use these instructions for any Faithlife App.
Uninstalling the App
- On your device, press and hold the Verbum Bible icon until all your icons begin to "wiggle."
- Tap the "X" in the top corner of the Verbum App icon and select "Delete."
- The Verbum App icon will disappear.
- Press the "home" button on your device to stop the other icons from "wiggling."
- The Verbum Bible app is now uninstalled; any saved user info and downloaded books are removed from your device.
You can reinstall from the installation page. Any book you previously downloaded will attempt to re-download when you sign into the app.