Save a favorite article; passage; search result; person, place, or thing; document; etc. so you can find them again easily.
- Click Tools > Library > Favorites to open the Favorites panel.
- With a resource, guide, or other panel open to a favorite spot, click the Add button on the Favorites toolbar. Or, drag the tab into the Favorites panel.
- To organize favorites, click the New Folder button, then drag and drop a favorite onto the folder name to file it there.
- External links, such as documents and program shortcuts can also be dragged to the Favorites panel.
- Delete a favorite by right-clicking it and selecting Delete from the drop-down menu.
Bookmarks are quick-access temporary favorites that can be called up with a keystroke. You can have up to nine bookmarks at a time. To set them up:
- In the lower third of the Favorites panel are a set of nine bookmark placeholders. (If you do not see numbers 1-9, and the double arrows next to the Bookmarks heading are pointing to the right, click to expand that section.)
- Click an available bookmark to set the active resource at its current location. You can also drag the resource tab down to an available bookmark number or press the corresponding shortcut keys to set it (hold down Cmd + Shift (Mac) or Ctrl + Shift (Windows) while pressing the number of the bookmark you want to set).
- Click an assigned bookmark to open the resource, document, etc. to the saved location. You can also use the shortcut keys (hold down the Cmd key (Mac) or Ctrl key (Windows) while pressing the number corresponding to the item’s position in the Bookmarks list) to open it.
- To remove a bookmark, right-click it and choose Clear, or click on the X next to it.